Monday, February 23, 2009

Sorry about the lack of posting

I have just been reprimanded for not blogging in a while. I need to upload some pictures. I'm not gifted enough to keep you all entertained without pictures and I'm really bad about getting them uploaded in a timely manner. Anyway, I will try my best to do that soon!

Austin is into everything these days. He has now mastered the crawling thing and the whole downstairs is fair game for him to travel in (so he thinks). He will go in search of whoever leaves the room. The thing that makes me laugh the hardest is that when Jason gets home from work he goes straight to take a shower. Austin takes off after him and will end up waiting right outside the shower door for Jason.

1 comment:

Amy said...

That needs a picture--from a strategic angle, of course. We are only interested in seeing Austin. ;)