Monday, March 9, 2009

My Little Sister had a baby shower for her second baby (a little girl) yesterday. We had such fun watching Elizabeth ooh and ah over such sweet things for Mary Elizabeth. I can't wait to meet the sweet little girl, but I pray she'll get to keep growing a little while longer before I meet her. Elizabeth and Chris are such good parents to Spires and I'm sure they will be for this one as well. It was fun for me to catch up with family and some of Elizabeth's long time friends.

While I was gone, Jason and Austin got to play together. I think they kept each other entertained and Austin managed to give Jason a couple of surprises. Did you know a baby could take a door stop off the wall to use it as a drum stick against the bathroom floor? Jason found out that Austin can!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Not one with the sharp screw end! Scary!

The Haiglers said...

No sharp screw ends, the part he took off snaps onto what's in the wall.