Thursday, May 7, 2009

Hi There

Well I know it's been a while since I've updated! Let's just say I kind of forgot about blogging. OOPS! I have been using the blog as a record of things that Austin does, but then I thought that everyone probably doesn't care to know every new thing... I didn't want to sound like one of those bragging competitive moms. So a short catch up! Easter was great! We had lots of fun with family and church family! Austin has been able to see resurrection of life around the house too. New life in new plants in the back yard, bird's nest in the bushes, and even a "new room" for him to play in!




Most recently we went to the beach for a weekend. Jason and I had a dental meeting and Austin got to hang out with his ChiChi while we were attending classes. We took him to the beach and the aquarium for the first time! Saturday night Jason and I went to dinner with Shaunna. As always we enjoyed catching up with her! And a bonus... she took us to a great little restaurant! I'll try to be a little better about posting in the future!



Here are a few other pictures that I thought you might enjoy! My baby niece, Mary Elizabeth, Mr. Hayne's 60th birthday with Sydney and Austin, and BeeBee and Austin peeking out the window!



No comments: