I can't believe that one year ago today we first held Austin! He is the sweetest cutest little boy! I know I'm a little partial. He is constant entertainment for me and he is showing off as a new one year old. Last night he walked 10 steps at a time behind his tractor. He's taken a couple of steps before, but never crossed the seating area. I can't wait to see what all he'll get into when he let's go of the tractor! He loves his dog. He crawls all over her and sits down to pet her. She'll come up and put her head in his lap. They really are buddies already. Now if only Miles and Mitzy could get along. Mitzy enjoys a game of chase and Miles does not. Need I say more.
I'll post some picts later!
Thursday, June 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
We may also be a little partial but I think Austin is the sweetest, cutest little boy, too.
Happy Birthday with lots of love from Granddaddy and ChiChi
We think you are right......Austin IS the cutest, sweetest little boy.
Happy Birthday and lots of love to Austin,
Granddaddy and ChiChi
Happy Late Birthday, Austin! I can hardly believe you turned one! I told your parents that time would fly after you arrived. Have fun walking around and teaching your parents to run marathons everywhere they go!
It was so much fun having the little guys play together. I know they will have a blast growing up with each other. More birthday parties, more beach trips, more fun!
OK, it's been four months since an update--I need Austin stories and Austin pictures! It has been a long time since I saw him in August!
Post a Comment