Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Charleston Weekend

This is my belly profile as of 2-21-08! You can really notice him now!











Jason and I made a trip to Charleston this past weekend for the Dental School Alumni Weekend. We got to eat and shop at a few of our favorite places. I didn't realize how much I missed Charleston! We'll definitely plan on visiting more often! We took a couple of pictures at the Oyster Roast which was at the Maritime Center. You can vaguely see the new bridge in the background of the picture of Jason and me... too bad getting the bridge made our faces a little blurry!








One last thing... We thought you'd like to see how we've had the nursery painted.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look fabulous and the nursery looks awesome! We are so excited for y'all!
Love
Courtney

Adrienne said...

Mary:
Your bump is really starting to show! Very cute. The nursery is adorable. I hope you are feeling well. I think having a blog is such a great idea. My friend Martha and her husband Robbie just had a little girl three weeks ago and they have been putting all sorts of photos and information on their blog. What a fabulous way to keep everyone updated on what's happening.

Adrienne

Anonymous said...

It was so good to see y'all last night! Did y'all go out and buy guitar hero today? :)

How sweet of Jason to have the surprise birthday dinner for you! Can't wait until baby boy Haigler arrives!

Beth