Well it's February and we have finally gotten around to setting up a blog. We thought it would help to keep some of our friends and relatives a little closer than the physical distance. Here goes :
10-26-07...We attended a Halloween party... We knew we were expecting but no confirmation yet.11-2- 07... It's confirmed... I'm pregnant (7 weeks along)!
12-14-07... We heard the heartbeat in the exam room... Such a relief!
We realize that this is the last Christmas with just Jason, Mary and Miles!


12-27-07... Mary was still a little worried about our baby, so her cousin Byron did another ultrasound to help to reassure her. At almost 15 weeks, we found out we're expecting a little boy!
Also, around this time I started feeling the baby move (if I was still and paying attention)!
1-11-08 Mary's belly is starting to show! 
2-1-08... We had the 20 week ultrasound. He's still a boy! Before you ask, yes we know his name. He's had it for 5 weeks, but we're not telling! If you notice, he's waving to you!

2-2-08... Jason and Mary went to the Rosemont Society Ball! You can see the belly growth!
2-14-08... Jason had felt the baby move a couple of times before, but tonight the baby gave him a good kick that he couldn't miss! It was the strongest kick I'd felt too!


4 comments:
I am very excited that you started the blog. It becomes somewhat addictive after a while. Can't wait for the updates.
Welcome to the "Blog World"! I am looking forward to reading more about the pregnancy!
Oh, I love it!! Thanks for sharing. Can't wait to meet baby boy Haigler. :)
Beth
Mary!
We're so excited for you and Jason! This is a great way to keep people up to date on what's happening. We'll check in from time to time.
Love
Martha & Tom
Post a Comment