Sunday, March 30, 2008

The latest pictures

Well, we've let a little time slip by since the last pictures. These pictures of my belly were taken last week (at 27 weeks).







We also thought you might like to see what the nursery looks like now! It's really coming along.







I hope you noticed how Miles is making himself right at home in the baby's room. Hopefully, he'll accept the baby as well as he's accepted these changes.


3 comments:

Chelsea said...

Mary, you look fantastic!! And the baby's room is soooo adorable.

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures! You look so beautiful. Pregnancy really suits you well! The nursery looks just lovely....can't wait to see the nursery, you guys and the baby soon.

Beth Plyler

Anonymous said...

Miles is beautiful!

I LOVE the Noah's Ark figurines. I have been collecting various Noah's Ark pieces since Matt & I got engaged because that is how we want to decorate our nursery - whenever that day may come!

Mary Charles, you look great!