Jason and I just had our baby furniture delivered to us. (I'll post pictures later). As many of you know, we have a cat named Miles who is very nosy. The moment the delivery guys left and we let Miles out of the room we had him in he came straight into the nursery to investigate. He looked at every piece of furniture. He sniffed around. Then, he examined the crib again, sat back and looked at it, and with one leap jumped into the crib. He sat there for a moment then jumped back out and was done. He always needs to know what's going on. We'll see if he accepts the baby so quickly!
More later,
Mary
Monday, March 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey! Thanks for the comment, and great to see your blog. Best wishes with the pregnancy and everything!
- Leigh Ann
In a few years when it's my turn, I bet my two cats will want to snuggle up and nap with the baby in the crib! I am sure Miles has given you both great parenting practice too!
I am so excited for the both of you, and I look forward to staying up-to-date on this blog.
Love,
Meredith :-)
P.S. Matt says hello and enjoys seeing Mr. Hayne and Miss Ann in Home Builders!
Post a Comment