We'll meet the baby in 3 short days! I've decided to take Mon. and Tues. off this week to rest before meeting the baby on Wednesday! Everyone keeps asking if we're ready for the baby... with only 3 days to go, I think it's ready or not time! We're very excited about meeting him!
This past weekend my friends Elizabeth and Adam came to visit with their girls. It was great seeing them... I only wish I had more time with them. It was so good catching up with them and getting to see the girls. We even went to the neighborhood pool together. Yes, I went too... 38 weeks pregnant in a swimsuit! Jason wanted pictures, but I'm not sure yet if I'll post them. I do need to upload some other pictures, though... I haven't done that in a while. I'll try to do that soon!
I also wanted to update you all that both of the baby's cousins are doing well at home and so are their mothers. Thanks for all the prayers!
Sunday, June 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Mary,
How exciting that the wait is almost over!! Good luck and can't wait to see pictures :0
I want to see those bathing suit pictures! You are brave! Although I was telling Joe I think it would have been easier to put on a bathing suit at two weeks before baby rather than two weeks after.
Congratulations to the new parents! Not even 24 hours yet! I love the name and the pictures of the nursery. So cute. I can't wait to see pictures posted on the blog when he comes home. Love ya!
Yeah! We want swimsuit pics! (This is MG by the way) Congratulations. Hope to see yall soon.
Post a Comment