
After Tracie's shower, we got to spend a little more time with her. I was thrilled to get to catch up! I can't wait for you to come back and see us! The time wasn't long enough, but it was great seeing you!

Jason and I have loved spending time with friends to celebrate the upcoming arrival of our baby! Thank you all for thinking of us and helping us prepare! The showers and gifts have been so thoughtful! We've enjoyed spending time with you all and are looking forward having the baby. Thanks for helping us get prepared with everything we need! We're lucky to have such good friends!

We've also been blessed to have family so close by, and the joy of celebrating time with them. We were so glad to see my cousin Tommy, his wife Joanna, and their son Ben! It's been a while since we've seen them, and we were so happy they are all well and were able to visit! We were also glad to be there for our nephew's dedication. The picture below was taken at the party for Spire's dedication!

Jason and I had a nice get-a-way this past weekend. Nothing too exciting... we got away as far as Greenville, but we did enjoy the change in scenery!

Now for the baby news! I'm 35 weeks along as of yesterday,and thought you'd like to see the size of my tummy now! It's definitely getting bigger! At the last checkup, everything with the baby is fine. He's seems to be the right size and his movement, and heartrate are very good! It's just a waiting game now! We can hardly wait for the next few weeks to pass so that we can see the baby!
No comments:
Post a Comment