Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Just a little update

I have some more pictures to post, but I haven't uploaded them yet. I promise I'll do that soon. Everything's going well with the baby. He's rolling around, kicking, punching, and basically making sure I know he's there. The funny thing is he's started playing a new game with his daddy. He'll start moving, and then as soon as Jason reaches out to feel, he'll stop. When Jason gives up, he starts moving again! He's been playing this for a few days now. Last night, he did give Jason a minute or two of movement, which I think he appreciated. Jason and I had to venture in two different directions this weekend. Me to Myrtle Beach for a very good friend's wedding shower, and Jason to another friend's wedding in Monetta. It was hard for me to leave Jason for the weekend with all this anticipation for our new baby, but it was great seeing such a special friend! My mom made the trip with me, which was a lot of fun! I'm glad we had that time together. I'm back at the reality of work now! I'll update you more later.

Less than 7 weeks until the baby's due!

No comments: