Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Austin Rolled Over!
We were totally not expecting him to roll over yet! He has only lifted his right knee off the ground before... no body rotation to go along with it. Tonight was a surprise. We had Austin on his back on his play gym while we were eating supper/ watching Olympics when I saw Austin looking over and watching the TV. I immediately got up to turn the mat away from the TV and tried to change the game he was playing. I rolled him to his stomach for tummy time, but as soon as I got him to his stomach he rolled back! Jason and I were so excited and in disbelief. We grabbed the camera and put him back on his stomach to try again. Of course, he wouldn't do it again. We'll see how long it takes to catch it on camera.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
William rolled over once two and a half weeks ago. We are STILL waiting for him to do it again so we can get it on camera.
Well, just let him watch another Olympic event and once he is thoroughly involved in the competition, turn him away -- he'll probably roll over again!!!
Post a Comment