Monday, August 18, 2008

Just for fun

Jason and I were trying to get Austin to play on this tummy time toy. He liked the crinkly sound of the leaves and butterfly wings. Although he enjoyed the time, he startled himself when he was able to turn himself on the baby lazy susan. He was being lazy resting his chin down instead of showing off for the picture!



There's no story with this picture... I just thought it let you see my cutie pie!







When I go back to work, Austin is going to have to drink expressed milk in a bottle during his mid morning feeding. Jason gave him a bottle for a test run on August 9. Surprisingly, Austin did very well. We were a little worried because we heard that I may have waited to long to introduce the bottle to him. He's just a pretty laid back baby, and took the bottle like a pro.





5 comments:

The Browns of Laurens said...

Austin is definitely a cutie pie! Goodness, I've never seen a "baby lazy susan" before -- special toys for "back" time and "tummy" time. What will they think of next -- baby jungle gyms? Kidding aside, Austin is a sweet, sweet baby.
Bee Bee

The Browns of Laurens said...

Oh, his eyes still look blue! (His cousin's eyes have already turned brown.)

Anonymous said...

He has changed his looks so much. Can't wait to see him on Friday. It took me a minute to notice what I was seeing in the picture.....Jason feeding Austin with the bottle. So glad he did well with the bottle.

BeeBee is right.......our Austin is a cutie pie.
ChiChi

Learner said...

So cute! Love the lazy susan picture! I just added your blog to our site, so I can check in more often. Glad to see you are all well.
Leigh Ann

Amy said...

Okay, now--you are going on a month with no Austin updates! This far away aunt needs some new pictures and stories!