Jason gave Austin a bath for the first time on July 25th. Every other time Mommy's been doing it. We finally gave Daddy a turn!
Austin went to Nan's (his great-grandmother's) birthday party on July 26th!
I enjoyed spending time that weekend with our beautiful niece, Sydney!
Austin and I were having fun talking to each other back at home. There are pretty stimulating conversations between me and this, then, seven week old!
I had a little fun posing Austin with his Peter Rabbit and John Deer tractor!
Then the bunny attacked!!!
Austin and his Daddy had to rest up on Sat. to get ready for a busy day Sunday!
Austin finally went to church... He and his daddy dressed alike. Then we drove over to Laurens to see my friend Tracie. She is visiting SC this week from Michigan. I was so excited to see her!
2 comments:
Is Austin wearing the little outfit we sent to him in the picture of him and your dad? So cute. I love the photo of Austin with Peter Rabbit attacking! It made me smile.
He is sooooo cute!!!! I could just sop him up with a biscuit! ;) Looks like y'all are having a lot of fun and have adjusted so well. We hope to see you soon!
Lots of love,
Beth and Daniel
Post a Comment