Saturday, September 13, 2008

A Few Things You Missed

Austin had his two month old vaccinations on Aug. 15th. He was not a happy camper! He had a little fever and whimpered for the remainder of the day. He recovered quickly though.Austin hung out with his cousin Quin... we think they'll be good buddies as they grow up together!
I had been avoiding bumper pads do to SIDs risks, but as Austin became a little more mobile his feet got caught in the crib slats! We ordered a breathable mesh bumper which has been wonderful! He's not waking up screaming with trapped limbs anymore.

This is the first toy that Austin snuggled! He had just been given this little lion lovey that day, and when I showed it to him he wrapped his arms around and held him tight! I thought he looked adorable with it!
My mother had her 60th birthday on the 24th, and Austin got to help her celebrate! I made her wear a Cinderella crown and had a Princess theme for her. I thought it was more fun than all black, and it let me remind her of childhood. She had told me in the past that when she was 3 Cinderella was her imaginary friend. Happy Birthday again!

No comments: