Friday, September 12, 2008

3 MONTHS OLD!

Mom hasn't updated the blog in so long that Dad had to take over. Austin turned 3 months old on the 11th. He is especially active between 7-8 in the morning. Here are some pictures from his time on the floor gym.

First some tummy time. His eyes are still blue.



Then I check out the fish and octupus. He's almost ready for a haircut Keith.


Now time for a dance party! Not his best moves, he's a little camera shy.





And finally before Austins's three hour mid-morning nap, a few smiles after many pictures trying to catch one.


3 comments:

The Browns of Laurens said...

Oh, our little fellow is growing so fast! Amazing how he has changed in just three months. Such a sweetheart. I smile everytime I see him.
Bee Bee

Anonymous said...

No Haircuts. He looks Great!!

Joe

The Haiglers said...

I agree with you, Joe. Jason only says the haircut thing to get me annoyed. Austin's hair has been thinning anyway, so it may not be an issue.