Sunday, September 14, 2008

I guess I have a lot to talk about

Yesterday, Austin was playing on a blanket with some stuffed animals and a taggy ball. I thought he may be getting a little bored on the floor gym. He seemed to love talking to the animals and hitting and petting them. He also loves the taggy ball because he can hold on to the tags and move the ball around. Anyway, I recorded some of that time to show Jason when he got home from the Clemson game. I may upload a video of this later.

Then I went out to pick up some fast food for supper, leaving Austin with Jason. While I was gone Austin decided to roll over for Jason 5 times in a row! He rolls from stomach to back and as soon as Jason would flip him back to his tummy he'd roll again! He was tired of the game when I got home, but Jason had gotten two of the rolls on video. This morning Austin rolled 4 times in a row for me. Two to the right and then two to the left. (He usually only goes to his left). He's definitely gotten the hang of it now!
Here's one that was caught on camera. The other one on camera was better, but is such a large file it's taking too long to load right now. I may add it later.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Way to go, Austin! Good job! You'll have to remind your cousin how to do that when you get up here. William rolled from his tummy to his back on his two month birthday, and that's it. He has almost rolled from his back to his tummy several times in the last couple of weeks (and a few times today)--he just needs to pull his arm out from under him at the end of the roll, and he would be there. He is way more interested in standing and walking, though. He has walked, with help of course, to his book case and, today, from Jake's chair to Mommy's chair and back again.

The Browns of Laurens said...

Jason,
I love your encouraging laugh!
Betsy

Anonymous said...

That's a good boy, Austin. So smart!! We are all proud of you....especially letting Daddy catch you on the camera so that he and Mommy could share with us.

I love you,
Chi-Chi